Talc is a mineral composed of hydrated magnesium silicate with the chemical formula H2Mg3(SiO3)4 or Mg3Si4O10(OH)2. It is the softest known mineral and listed as 1 on the Mohs hardness scale. it has a distinctly greasy feel.
Talc powder is also known as the Soap Stone Powder, which is precisely prepared by us, employing the advanced methods of manufacturing. Our Soapstone Powder is highly praised by clients for its smoothness and softness that have made its demand consistent in the nationwide markets. Thus, we are proud to announce ourselves as the reliable Talc Powder Manufacturer in the market, among all.
Application of Talc :
- PP compounds used in automotive and appliances
- PS compounds to prepare more stiff MIPS
- Additive master batches for paper like LLDPE & HM, HDPE films
- Additive master batches for PP & HDPE box strapping
- Paints and Rubber Plastics
- Paints & Powder Coatings
- Printing Ink & Inorganic Pigments
- Agro Chemicals
- Electrical Insulations
- Dal mill(polishing)
Typical Properties of Talc :
- Better Stiffness and Creep resistance at ambient and elevated temperature.
- Better impact strength.
- Higher production rate.
- Better flow rate.
- Better gloss.
- Lower amold shrinkage.
- Brightness in Talc grades is available from 75% to 98%.
Chemical Composition of Talc :
- SiO2 : 60-62%
- Al203 : 0.25-0.28%
- MgO : 30% -33%
- CaO : Less Than 1 %
- Fe203 : Less Than 1 %
- LOI : 4 to 5%
Variation of the specifications stated due to natural raw materials and environment conditions are possible. though they have no influence on the application properties described.